Information on Lee County Hospitals and emergencies Facilities Please see the maps below. If you still need help, I am here for you: Ron Home: (239)349-4684 or email:RealtorRonW@yahoo.com Thanks~!
Pick one of the below to register:
For Best Results, please view Large Map Below for Detailed Information. ALso, will show Hospitals in the surrounding areas if you want to check this out.
Lee Memorial Health System consists of four acute care hospitals: Lee Memorial Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center, Gulf Coast Medical Center and Cape Coral Hospital, and two specialty hospitals: Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida and The Rehabilitation Hospital.
With more than 1420 beds, and over 1 million patient contacts each year, this makes Lee Memorial Health System the largest public health system in the state of Florida, receiving no direct tax support.
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Regional Cancer Center
- Golisano Children’s Hospital of SWFL
- The Rehabilitation Hospital
Other Health Services
- Bonita Community Health Center
- Community Health Centers/United Way
- HealthPark Care & Rehabilitation Center
- Convenient Care
- Lee Physician Group Office
- Outpatient Centers
- Riverwalk Professional Center
- Wellness Centers
- Maps and Addresses
- Email Addresses
- Phone Numbers
- More About Doctors and hospitals
For information about the Newest Veteran’s Clinic See the below Link:
For Hospitals in the Surrounding Areas and all of Florida please use the map below: